Dec 13, 2009

Explosion! More free wallpapers for the fun of it

Hey y'all, I have a new FREE dual screen and widescreen wallpaper. Anyway, after seeing the post about speed painting by David Revoy on the Durian blog I downloaded a few of the free applications he was showing. He was using Alchemy. I played with it for a while and came up with an explosion. Fun experimental wallpaper, I don't know if it will fit best as a wall paper, but screens are a good place to display digital art. Enjoy :D


If the sizes don't fit right or you just want to critique it, feel free to leave a comment.

Widescreen 1920 x 1080
Widescreen 1600 x 900







Dual Screen 3840 x 1080
Dual Screen 2880 x 900

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, using 3840x1080 as my wallpaper now :). Found it via google images and I really like how your name is there but is not intrusive like most wallpapers which leads to me not using them.

Robert said...

Great materials and inspiration, Alchemy is a very interesting app and with others of its kind offer the pleasure a true digital freedom. Keep up the fine info. Will return..!

Robert said...

Great materials and inspiration, Alchemy is a very interesting app and with others of its kind offer the pleasure of exciting digital creative freedom. Keep up the fine info. Will return..!

Popular Posts